You are now looking at the new Thursday night VIP host for Downtown Orlando’s very own Liquid Nightclub. I try to keep it simple yet very cute when i go into work opting for black, cute, sexy and simple.
My mother bought me this beautiful sleeveless blah dress with gold detail from Love Culture when she was visiting family in Richmond Virginia. The boots are suede thigh highs that i folded down to knee length. I opted for this dress because it was plain and cute but still gave some extra UNF with the gold and i paired it with the boots because they’re cute but comfortable enough for me to be running around the club all night in.
It seems everyone is ding the fabulous cat eye liner lately but to keep it classic and change up your eye shape here are 4 ways to use a pencil liner and your tear line to either widen, narrow elongate or balance the eye! Check it Out
1. Make Peace With Your Past— you don’t want it effecting your present/future
2. What Other People Think Of You—is NONE of your business
3. Team Heals Almost Everything— just give it time
4. No One Is In Charge Of Your Happiness— no one except you
5. Don’t Compare Yourself To Others— and don’t judge theme other, you have no idea what their journey is like
6. Stop Thinking too Much— it’s alright to not know the answer, they will eventually come to you. just let things happen
7. Smile— you don’t own the worlds problems