In Case The Instructions Are Too Small To Read
1. Start off with a clean nail, make sure the surface is nail polish & oil free.
2. Apply your base coat or ridge filler. This prevents staining & chipping. Let it dry.
3. Place a drop of polish at the center of the nail, a bit above the cuticle.
4. Carefully push the drop towards the cuticle, leaving just a small gap.
5. Now move your brush upwards making a straight line til the end of the nail.
6. Go back to the base of the nail & swipe the polish along the curve of the nail.
7. Keep dragging the polish until the whole side of the nail is covered.
8. Repeat step 6, but do this on the other side of the nail.
9. Repeat step 7, but do this on the other side of the nail.
10. If necessary apply a 2nd or 3rd coat. Finish with a (quick drying) top coat.